Community matrons are highly experienced, senior nurses who work closely with patients (mainly those with a serious long term condition or complex range of conditions) in a community setting to directly provide, plan and organise their care.
Community District Nurse Team
Direct Telephone Line: 01252 335670
The District Nurse Team provide skilled nursing care to patients who have an acute, chronic or terminal illness in their own homes and the GP surgery. District Nurses also offer advice and support to patients, their families and carers to enable them to be as independent as possible.
District Nurses can provide:
- Nursing care to patients who are unable to attend their GP surgery
- Professional advice and support to their patients, their families and carers to enable them to be as independent as possible
- Skilled nursing care for acute, chronic and terminally ill patients.
How to contact the District Nurses:
- By Direct Line 01252 335670 or
- Ask the receptionist to leave a message for the District Nurses or
- Through your Doctor, Practice Nurse, Midwife or Health Visitor
If you require help with personal hygiene, housework, shopping etc - please contact ALDERSHOT SOCIAL SERVICES on 01252 31422.